Eric, Lindsay and Rylie

Eric, Lindsay and Rylie

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Have Sticky Hands

Rylie has this thing where when her hands are dirty after eating she tells us that she has sticky hands, then she knows we will wipe them off for her. Last weekend Dad put her down for a nap. This is a very hard thing for her to do on weekends (nap) so typically she plays in her room alone for a while or will cry for a while before falling asleep. So after a while of fussing Dad went up to check on her. She says "Daddy I have sticky hands." This is a bit odd because she has no food in her room. So Eric turns on the light and she has poop on her hands. She had put her hand in her diaper after going poop and was not happy to now have it on her hands. I am down stairs and Eric yells..."Lindsay get up here!" It was actually pretty funny, most likely because she didn't touch anything after doing it. Just to be safe we did quick take off all her clothes and bedding to be washed. All I can think is how lucky it was that Eric turned on the lights before checking her hands...I don't think I would have done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment