While we were home all last week, we got in the habit of "talking" about the days events after Rylie had her bedtime story. We would talk about the movie she saw, then the swimming pool, etc. Each night the talking got longer because we would recap all the past events. Rylie enjoyed this and instead of going to bed would ask to "talk". After we finished the major adventures we just asked her what she wanted to talk about, mostly it was about her riding Spirit's Mom round and round and up and down (the Carousel at the Mall of America). Tonight I finally got a new topic out of her...she wanted to tell me what everyone was afraid of:
- "Nala is afraid of Monsters"
- "Kodi is afraid of People"
- "Rylie is afraid of T-Rex"
- "Mommy is afraid of Triceratops"
- "Daddy is afraid of Funny Looking Dinosaurs" (see photo below)