Eric, Lindsay and Rylie

Eric, Lindsay and Rylie

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How do the Piggies Eat?

Yesterday Rylie put her tongue on something medal outside at daycare and got it stuck. She got it un-stuck fine and they said it didn't seem to bother her, she did have a little bloody spot on it when we got home. So in keeping with the Christmas Story theme I had an idea of another thing in that movie that I might should try with her. She is not wanting to eat anything right now. The last 2 nights we had chocolate chip Mickey Mouse and Snowman pancakes so that she would at least eat something, and I got to thinking maybe I could teach her to eat like a pig. That worked in A Christmas Story with the mashed potatoes, right? The downfall would be the mess, not just for me but for Rylie who can't deal with "sticky" hands, I hate to think what she would do with a sticky face. Nala and Kodi would be happy to clean her up after if need be, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment